second gen parts ppump trans

All parts are off a 96 dodge, I have no real use for them so no real offer is refused.
47rh never drove it outta drive way. Goes into reverse, drive, Neutral. Odo says 250k no idea if it slips so selling as core. Make offer.

241 dld off an auto goes into all ranges. $400?

241 dld off 5 speed goes into all ranges. $400?

ppump off same truck 96 auto, don't believe it's factory tho as it's printed cummins beige rest of engine is cummins soot black, still on motor can hear run or can get tag number and figure out what it is. $600

Stock 12v head 250k miles haven't pulled it off yet but truck is stock and shows no signs of cracked head. Make offer

Dana 70 same truck limited slip make offer

Stock reg cab long bed fuel tank sending unit works. Make offer

Hx35 someone could have it if they came and got it.

Also have ppump gear and nut make offer

Few other parts just ask, I know I've got engine to tranny adapter, fan hub couple valve covers etc. I know there's a million of these adds out, I'm not trying to get rich just move some parts no offer ignored. Best way to reach me is text or call 614375oo63 thanks joe

I would like the lsd out of the Dana 70. If you can't separate though I understand.

You wouldn't be willing to separate the valve body out of the trans would you?

What gears are in the Dana 70? I might be interested in it and the fuel sending unit. Where at in central ohio are you located?

Last edited:
Also do you have working throttle linkage and power steering vacuum pump? Would be interested in a bunch of stuff of your interested in shipping

Back