Security and Police...

Dennis Perry

Banned
We have security hired for both the drag race and pull and the Beech Bend Campground. Franklin Police and the Warren County Sherrifs office are the security we have hired.

Just a little FYI... Watch out for the black and white Bowling Green police. They will have zero tolerance for smoke, rowdiness, etc. They have been pulling over the local kids for smoke tickets, and seem to have zero tolerance for the diesels at the moment.

Sheila Perry

Last edited:
Were is the Like button when ya need it???

Im going to have to venture to say that they are going to have a feild day friday.....but Ill think they are going to get the point across pretty fast!!!

It smokes too :poke:

Only past half throttle... :kick:

The only thing that might attract attention in that car is the PDP sticker on the back glass, but I am going to putt putt around to avoid any trouble. ;)

Glad to see you jumped on board with this idea.. I started a thread about it 2 years ago after that disaster!

This will work.. Good job.

The police at the drags were awesome! Saw police patroling through out the day. I saw a burnout on the return road and heard the guy was removed from the event. :clap:

The police at the truck pulls were decent as well. I did see trucks reaving and unneeded mud slinging. The only suggestion I have is to Find a few guys with atv's and oranges shirts to ride around and patrol.