selecting rims for my truck-help!

himiles9412v

chumminsdriver
hi everybody, i have a 1986 chevy crew cab long bed 4x4 dually im puttin my 12v in. i want to run a 33"ish tire and keep the dually out back but run single wheel rims up front. does anybody know what brands of rims sell a matching dually and single rim? i know mickey tompson classics are a choice but i want something different. preferably chrome and 16-18". thanks!

Pick up any diesel power, or truckin' mags. They are full of wheel manufactures. Just please don't put Rockstars on it.

i like those alot!!!! too bad nobody has a thing on their website to see what those rims look like on my 86 lol, most places only go back to 2000. only downfall to those rims is they are 17" and they arent single wheel rims.

ya i like the octane deep chrome but the more i am looking at tire prices, i am leaning towards a 16" rim. seein how im gonna be towing alot with it the tire wear will be increased from normal so i dont wanna blow 1500-2000$ on tires every other year... all i want is a decent 16" rim that matches SRW style and DRW. apparently no manufacturer thinks like i do. . . :nail:

ya i like the octane deep chrome but the more i am looking at tire prices, i am leaning towards a 16" rim. seein how im gonna be towing alot with it the tire wear will be increased from normal so i dont wanna blow 1500-2000$ on tires every other year... all i want is a decent 16" rim that matches SRW style and DRW. apparently no manufacturer thinks like i do. . . :nail:

If your worried about tire wear due to towing why dont you go with some 19.5's?

Back