Sell or trade Dually Conversion Third Gen

Slicks

I am wanting to convert my 2005 Dually to a single axle and would like to trade my dually bed for a single axle long bed. I don't need wheels, but if you do I have six freshly powder coated dually wheels (no tires) and would sell these or trade them if you have some decent looking wheels. I will only trade rear ends if yours is a 3500. My rear is a 3.73, but if you have a 4.11 we might be able to work out trading front and rear, but that would get really involved as I will need to keep my Dyna-Trac hubs, bullet proof steering etc, but is a possibility.
I also have a transfer tank in the bed right now that I could work out something with you if you are interested. My bed has been rhino lined inside and up over the rail and below the body line to prevent rock chips. It does have a small dent on each side of the bed rail near the rear ( I have included pictures). I am currently in Corona, Ca and can travel If you are interested, but would like to stay with someone on the western side of the country. Call me at 309-657-0061, pm me or E-mail me at Launch72@hotmail.com Thanks, Jason....
2347928460032345468S500x500Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

More pics and webshots here http://rides.webshots.com/album/552359285wqVAiG?vhost=rides

I should say I will trade for a AAM 11.5" rear end rather than a 3500 rear-end. I would not want to trade my 11.5 for a 10.5. Thanks, Jason..

I want to go DRW but am along way away..

Did you find a SRW?

Wana sell yours?