sell/Trade 2009 Duramax with mild build

kabbcummins

hey guys i have a white 2009 LMM duramax CCSB 4x4 w 75000 miles located in Effingham, IL. Mods include idaho rob efi live race tune, trans go shift kit, raptor 150 fuel system, and 4 inch turbo back straight pipe. This truck also has running boards, the underneath has been powder coated, and it has a spray in bed liner as well. Rims and tires are 18 inch spys black with brand new bfg all terrain 305/65/18 (34x12.50) IT is an SLE ut has leather with black carpet. I am asking 35000 because this is in beautiful shape and i am seeing what kind of bites i can get on er. If anyone is wanting to trade i will trade for about any cummins...12V, 24V, common rail what have you. it has to either have a fully built tranny or be a manual with dual disc already installed. I have a very good camera on my phone or you can look on my facebook photos with a couple pictures of er cleaned up this past fall. My name is kolby kabbes and my number is 217 821 9929. Feel free to text anytime and if i do not get back to you right away i am busy at work but mainly looking to trade because i know people are looking to gt rid of trucks to purchase something else and selling outright is not always easy haha.

truck also has b&w turnover hitch, Z71 and towing package, along with a 2 inch leveling kit and i will try to get pics posted this evening. 90 percent of the miles have been put on the truck in the last 8 months doing 65 on the interstate getting 21 MPG.

[ame="http://s840.photobucket.com/albums/zz324/kabbcummins/"]Pictures by kabbcummins - Photobucket[/ame]

if anyone knows how to put these on here please do.

KolbyDuramaxandCumminspictures018.jpg

Just post the img code from the picture you wanna post:Cheer:

Damn nice truck! Is the whole interior tan though?

Too bad you don't want another Dmax in trade.

Last edited:
Just the seats are tan guys. I did not think i would like the tan seats but they REALLY grew on me quickly they are not as hot as black through the summer, easy to clean, and they shine up real nice as well as giving the black trim to pop with the two colors together.

As well if we are looking to trade i am not real picky just as long as it is 4x4 unless your wanting to trade a car of some sort.

Back