Sell/trade my HY35 for HX30 or hhe221.

Racer9

I have a HY35 on my 4BTA and it's too big. I need to downsize.
It was rebuilt before I got it, and now has about 5-6000 miles on it.
It has a 4" elbow output, and a 3" exhaust.
Sell it for $250 plus shipping.
Trade it for a HX30 or hhe221.

Any interest in a hy30w? It was off a 4bt, I'm building mine for twins and am looking for an hx35

How do they compare? What's the difference between the HX and the HY?

Side by side they are pretty much identical, I have an hx and an hy, hy is in usable condition hx needs rebuild and has had wheel damage the way it appears. Hy may have a larger waste gate? This is beyond my knowledge base

From what I can find the HY has a smaller ex housing.
Maybe I can use my 35 housing on it.
How much?

$150 shipped, text or call me before and I'll send you pics and video of shaft play to make sure your happy with it's condition Rodney (570)778-5189

I have been going absolutely insane trying to get and understand info on these turbo's.
Rather than trying to "mix and match" I'm just going to keep searching for a HX30, HE221, or a BW 171270.
Thank you for trying to help.

Ok sounds good bud, I was planning on using this turbo since it came on the engine but plans changed when I bought a p-pump and made plans for hanging twins on it

I will sell you the HY35w. It has the 9cm exhaust housing and a 54mm compressor wheel. Originally came on '01 6bt auto trans trucks. Spools quick to help with emissions.
It's just too big for my slightly modded 4bta.

I had it listed for $250, but I was just looking around to see if that was a good price, and it's apparently not. How does $200 sound, or make me a decent offer.