Seminole, Tx Sled Pull!!!!

Dieeezelll Girl

What's Boost?
Johnson Diesel Performance along with the Antique Tractor Assoc will be holding an exhibition sled pull this Sat, Feb 28th in Seminole, TX

This is just a feeler to see what kind of intrest they get...if there is a big enough interest there could be future pulls out at Pinwell.

There will be no prize and there are no classes. They will allow 2wd and gassers to pull this time...but future pulls will be limited to diesels only.

There are no hook fees, but Antique Tractor Assoc is requiring anyone pulling to pay the $25 membership fee.

Be there by 1 to register to pull!

There will be tractors pulling Sat as well...so even if you cant pull come out for the show!

Directions are as follows...from Midland take 385 north into Seminole and then go East on 62/180...track will be down next to the baseball fields. It should be pretty easy to find, should be lots of traffic.

It is a dry county so its BYOB.

If you need more information please contact Scott Johnson of Johnson Diesel Performance @ (432) 559-8901 or myself (Halston) @ (281) 330-8991. Hope to see yall there!

I'm guessing that will be the Sandyland Pullers?? If so.. Tell, Eddie, Mack, and Leldon, I said hello... haven't seen those guys in forever...
Bryan Crouch

Back