Sending the pump to get bench tuned.

Light It Up

Im sending my 215 pump in to get it bench tuned to flow 500cc. The pump has a #0 plate comp. DVs, and 5k gsk in it now. Should I expect a major diff from what the pump ran like on the truck before I sent it off and how it runs after I get it back. I just didnt know if it was worth sending it in. Thanks

All depends on the pump shop. If you send it to II, probably won't see a difference. If you send it to CDS, you probably will.

The shop said that my idle prob would be fixed aslo. I dnt know now if I should send it in or not. I was gana send it to CTDYoungGun at Diesel Performance Engineering

The shop said that my idle prob would be fixed aslo. I dnt know now if I should send it in or not. I was gana send it to CTDYoungGun at Diesel Performance Engineering

Sending a pump in for a performance bump can be a big performance boost. I would definitely give Diesel Performance Engineering a try.

Let us know about it, I want your feedback, cause I have a 180 ( 911 ) who is waiting to be send out to be bench tuned.

Thanx :Cheer:

FML. I took the plate out of my pump and ran it and it runs harder with the plate in than it does now. What the heck is goinn on

Mine was $350 from thompson diesel in tulsa, OK. Bought the pump from displacedtexan in tulsa and he recommended them. They turned the barrels and balanced it out for me.

Back