Set up suggestions

ETH/DEE

Fick mich
SDX 240hp injectors, E.D. 66RC/74/14WG, both which are still in the mail... but we're considering ppumping the truck before installing the charger and injectors. The motor is .020 over, balanced, Colt big stick, A1 rod bolts, fireringed with A1 studs, and a Haisley street puller clutch. What do you think for a daily driver/brush puller?

SDX 240hp injectors, E.D. 66RC/74/14WG, both which are still in the mail... but we're considering ppumping the truck before installing the charger and injectors. The motor is .020 over, balanced, Colt big stick, A1 rod bolts, fireringed with A1 studs, and a Haisley street puller clutch. What do you think for a daily driver/brush puller?

I think you will fail emissions and they will pull your registration$.02

Did yours fail, Tim?

It seems like Jarred isn't messing around anymore haha. I'd stick with the VP.

I think you will fail emissions and they will pull your registration$.02

So your buying a trailer? I thought CT only did the opacity test?

Im just curious if the 240's and 66 would be streetable with a 175-215 pump with the usual, afc mods, gsk, and small dv's?

So your buying a trailer? I thought CT only did the opacity test?

Im just curious if the 240's and 66 would be streetable with a 175-215 pump with the usual, afc mods, gsk, and small dv's?

I suspect it will still be streetable. I have a similar setup running a s465 with 7x12's and I could DD mine if I wanted to.

Not yet, but I'm not due till July. There is no way I am going to pass. They will fail me as soon as they pull codes.

I don't think they connect to the truck, do they Tim? They did emissions on my 05 and didn't hook up the OBD2 connector.

My daily driver is in my signature... S465 and 7x18 (320hp) with a non-benched 180 pump 5k springs Full cuts etc...

Drives fine but I dont pull a trailer either.

If those injectors are what I think they are it will be way to much for the street. I run a similar injector but the 150 and its really to much for the street.

Well, since E.D. is waiting on exh. housings from Borg Warner. We opted for a S465. Hopefully it will be more suited for the amount of fuel we plan on running.... input/suggestions welcome....

TIA