DPSolutions

crew chief
July 3rd Shelby County Fairgrounds
Pull starts at 7 p.m.
Admission: Adults $8 Children under 12 $3 Pit Pass $15

NTPA Classes: Pro Stock Tractors, 2wd Trucks, Light Super Stock Tractors

Non Sanctioned Classes: Street Legal 4x4 Gas & Street Legal 4x4 Diesel

Info: NTPA Rex 317-727-2974 or Keith 317-401-4841 Trucks: Josh 317-401-4843

We would like everyone to be signed in by 7:30, but if you are going to be running late and call ahead, your entry will still be taken. Please call 317-401-4843. This allows us to be able to watch the pull and know how many trucks are coming so we can figure payout (this will be based on the number trucks).

***RULE CHANGE***
26" hitch, DOT Tires, No NOS or Propane (Water is ok). Front weights need to be secured (no ratchet straps) Scatter blanket rule has been removed.

DIRECTIONS:

PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT DIRECTION COMMENTS BELOW:

I-74, Exit 116, Shelbyville

West State Road 44 (if you are coming from I-74 Westbound, then take the first right after overpass)

North onto Lee Blvd. / Progress Rd. (if coming from I-74 Eastbound you will go straight off of Exit ramp) --Applebee's & Denny's on corners

Continue straight at stop sign, Go past Wal-Mart

Turn LEFT at "T" onto N. Rushville Rd. and/or E. Morris Ave.

Turn LEFT to 500 Frank Street, continue straight to Shelby County Fairgrounds entrance

DIRECTIONS
We have received a temporary variance from the City of Shelbyville Mayor to allow semi trucks onto Lee Blvd. / Progress Roads, which are typically restricted to semi-trucks. The Police are aware of this exception for the pull. There is major construction going on SR 44 all the way through Shelbyville that has some previous roads shut down, such as Vine Street. Also, beware on the West side of Shelbyville near the Shelby/Johnson County Line S.R, 44 is shut down.

Shelby County Fairgrounds: 317-392-1612
Day of Pull Cell Number: 317-401-4841
For Street Legal Classes: 317-401-4843