Shep at the June '07 Springfield, TN pull

hay shep, you need to come down and hang out. nice pull, i think i got the same pull on tape. i also have the first place pull on tape:woohoo:
joe

LOL Joe. He Shep that was a nice pull. Hey Joe what do you guys have going on in the near future?

hay shep, you need to come down and hang out. nice pull, i think i got the same pull on tape. i also have the first place pull on tape:woohoo:
joe

Do you have the entire pull on tape? I see I just missed a TDR gathering in Lebanon, cool video! Like wideopen sez, when are ya'll getting together again?

We are trying several different things on the trucks. The d-max is pulling good and we are trying to get the dodge up and running top notch. Everyone should come down to the middle tennesee pullers meet on april the 5th in woodbury. It should be a good pull.

We are trying several different things on the trucks. The d-max is pulling good and we are trying to get the dodge up and running top notch. Everyone should come down to the middle tennesee pullers meet on april the 5th in woodbury. It should be a good pull.
Any more info Joe?

Runaway, did you pull indoors in KY? Thought I saw your truck in halomans video. I would like to pull in Woodbury, but I don't think my Allison would like it too much. It is pretty close to upgrade time.

Yea, i pulled at the indoor Sturgis Ky. Mar.15 Had a great time, its got me ready for pulling season. the Woodbury pull is MTPA. Anyone can pull with them, theres a entry, fee for each pull. Joe and I pulled with them on there last pull in 07 we came in 1st and 2nd. it will be a good pull , even if you don't pull you should come and watch. By the way Joe can handle your trans. upgrade. Underwood tire upgraded mine and just look how it hauls A**

my t.c. is a bit tight for me but we will try it and see how she does. i hope i can get her to light:charger:
Joe

Runaway, did you pull indoors in KY? Thought I saw your truck in halomans video. I would like to pull in Woodbury, but I don't think my Allison would like it too much. It is pretty close to upgrade time.

Yea he got 1st place.

Thanks Brad , I didn't want to come off as a Bragger, there was some really tough trucks there. they all deserve recognition . it was a very expensive pull for some. I've got some more work to do on my truck, i want it to pull the front wheels off the ground like the white Chevy Dually . thats Baaaaad !!!!

Yea, i pulled at the indoor Sturgis Ky. Mar.15 Had a great time, its got me ready for pulling season. the Woodbury pull is MTPA. Anyone can pull with them, theres a entry, fee for each pull. Joe and I pulled with them on there last pull in 07 we came in 1st and 2nd. it will be a good pull , even if you don't pull you should come and watch. By the way Joe can handle your trans. upgrade. Underwood tire upgraded mine and just look how it hauls A**

How strict are they with the kill switch rule? I might try to make it but I looked on their site and it says Morristown. Do you have directions?