shocks??

joez farmerboy

So I need to find some front shocks for the 03! Who makes a good pair? Where can I find some?!! I have the leveling kit on the truck if that makes a difference! Just wanting some feed back on what all is out there and who has the best.

Geno's Garage has two different kinds of bilstein shocks, one yellow and one brushed aluminum...I cant remember what one is for leveled/lifted trucks but I had the yellows on my 2nd gen and they where nice.

i will never go back to another shock after running bilstiens.

the yellow ones are older and the new ones are silver with blue font. there called the 5100 series if im not mistaken. i just upgraded my steering damper myself.

i will never go back to another shock after running bilstiens.

the yellow ones are older and the new ones are silver with blue font. there called the 5100 series if im not mistaken. i just upgraded my steering damper myself.

x 2 ^^^^^^

Well there ya have it!

I agree Six0hh I had them on my Camaro, and my 99 dodge and they performed very well.

I have rancho 9000s,the adjustable ones. Best thing I did to the truck.

Thanks for the feedback! Guess I need to start looking at prices. Anyone on here sell them, I'd buy from them just hate dealing with dumba$$es here at auto stores!!!

I have had rancho 9000s on two trucks,the adjustable ones. Best thing I did to the truck.:snoop: I had the Edelblock EIS rode like a rock.

Last edited:
Red KYB MonoMax's....I'd put them up against the Bil's any day for a lot less money too.

After less 30k miles I noticed some weird tire wear patterns that pointed to shocks on my lifted megacab, I really was upset that I had damn near just put this bilsteins on and try saw mostly highway miles. I pulled them and installed the MX6 monotube adjustable's and the tire wear has stopped.

I talked to Thuren about it and he's going to build me a set of his 2.5's