Should dual Cp3's be allowed in the 2.6 class?

Should dual Cp3's be allowed in the 2.6 class?

• YES

Votes: 65 64.4%
  • NO

Votes: 36 35.6%

• Total voters
thats a loaded question, if we say no, then fords would have a better shot at winning, they've had to change to many rules, the class is turbo spec'd, if you change the fueling on one brand, you'd have to change different things for different trucks, dual fuel pumps on CR's, would be like dual oil pumps on power strokes, yeah they should be aloud, theres nothing in the rule book about fueling

thats a loaded question, if we say no, then fords would have a better shot at winning, they've had to change to many rules, the class is turbo spec'd, if you change the fueling on one brand, you'd have to change different things for different trucks, dual fuel pumps on CR's, would be like dual oil pumps on power strokes, yeah they should be aloud, theres nothing in the rule book about fueling

I completely forgot about the Fords when I made the poll. They should be able to run dual oil pumps if the common rail trucks are allowed to run dual CP3's.

i say let them run duel fuelers
but single pump these days are starting to make a huge fight in the game...:)

i say let them run duel fuelers
but single pump these days are starting to make a huge fight in the game...:)

Single pumps are starting to come around stealth just released their single hpop for the 7.3 that puts out huge amounts of oil the stage three can support over 400cc injectors....

Yes, they should!

They should be allowed to run dual fuelers on all makes as it help to maintain pressures more than make power(50hp difference on Duramax) and since it is a regulated charger class then that will regulate overall power. This would bring alot more trucks into the class from Ohio as they allow it there. We need to make the rules so that everyone can participate.

Last edited:
I really think dual cp3s should be allowed because i am running a 2.6 turbo in a 2.8 class. It doesn't matter how much fuel you put to it at the big end the turbo is going to make the difference. IMO

Haha funny

Single pumps are starting to come around stealth just released their single hpop for the 7.3 that puts out huge amounts of oil the stage three can support over 400cc injectors....

Who is selling them? I have the second gen, dual stealth setup and would like to replace it with a large single.

I think they should be allowed.

To get a good modded CP3 costs about as much if not more than going dual (at least on a DMax), which leads many people to go straight to dual and get bumped up to the 2.8 class. As has been stated a 2.6 can only support so much fuel without spray - the rest is either wasted in black smoke or tuned out so that it runs cleaner. There are ways to get a lot of fuel on a single CP3 setup and use the loopholes in the rules so why even have the rules.

A high pressure "lift pump" regulated by a boost indexed regulator right before the CP3 so that it feeds 100psi to a modded CP3 whenever you have 10+ PSI of boost, or a Mitusa belt driven lift pump and modded CP3 - either one will hold all the rail pressure a you'd need on a 2.6 charger.

I've been thinking about this too. I think the 2.6 class is a class almost everyone can play around in. By everyone I mean everyday middle class people. And even though the charger will ultimately regulate power, twin pumps will make it impossible for the little guy to compete. Maybe that's just me because I am deffinitely the little guy right now. But for the bigger daily driver guys there is the 2.8 class. Which to me is a whole different league. With the super dragon stage 3 and 4 pumps that are being made today, I ask you, isn't that enough? I vote NO.

With the super dragon stage 3 and 4 pumps that are being made today, I ask you, isn't that enough? I vote NO.

That's what I'm saying though - the modded pumps can put out very close to what a set of stock duals will, the rule seemed to just help the sale of modded pumps over dual kits.

P-pumped 24 valves have always been allowed! As for dual cp3's i say no! There making plenty of upgraded cp3's for CR's to compete!

As far as Fords competiting well!..........:umno:

Back