Should I be worried?

camilo4x4

Just installed my new SCT from DJ and everything was going great until on my way back from work I got some error code about Low EGR flow. I cleared it and an hour later it came back. Suggestions?

Did you, by any chance, add an AFE air intake. Because, before AFE modified them, their air intakes would throw this code.

I've hade the AFE intake for 3000 miles. I talked to Vivian and she said the tunes seemed to be OK with the EGR turned off. But they just re-sent them to me. I'll see what happens.

camilo4x4 said:
I've hade the AFE intake for 3000 miles. I talked to Vivian and she said the tunes seemed to be OK with the EGR turned off. But they just re-sent them to me. I'll see what happens.

so.... you had the EGR turned off and you still got that code?

_CH_ said:
so.... you had the EGR turned off and you still got that code?

That's what they would have me believe. I just got finish downloading the "updated" versions from Vivian.

When you here on the forum that their customer service is good. You better believe it.

camilo4x4 said:
When you here on the forum that their customer service is good. You better believe it.

Very true!
That's why I tell anyone and everyone to give DJ and VJ a try. Great people, great tunes and great customer service! :ylsuper:

Back