Show and Shine results?????

diesel dan

"Destroked"
Just wondering what the results were in the show and shine. I talked to a couple other guys with trucks in it too during the day yesterday and no one had heard anything. They never said anything over the intercom either from what I remember. I know my truck isnt a show piece by any means, I was just kinda curious who got honors...... :pop:

Should have stuck around after the bikini contest, they announced a bunch of different winners

Should have stuck around after the bikini contest, they announced a bunch of different winners

Well, I wasnt gonna stand in a crowd elbow to elbow just to try to look inside a dark trailer awning to try to get a glimpse of a girl in a bikini, so I left. I guess I didnt know that they were announcing the show and shine results there.

Well, I wasnt gonna stand in a crowd elbow to elbow just to try to look inside a dark trailer awning to try to get a glimpse of a girl in a bikini, so I left. I guess I didnt know that they were announcing the show and shine results there.

X2 that sucked!

I got an award for top 15 diesel trucks and I know the 6.4 with the kelderman lift got top 15 and DP editors choice but thats it. Oh and the black reg cab long bed OBS got top 15 as well

I knew I should have got out of bed and went down there. Then again Country girl was begging me to stay in bed. Gee what to do.............HAHAHA Glad I stayed in bed.

The caddy was ok, but not for me.

someone said they heard them call a Kyle but didn't know the last name... i was like hmmmm.

:gag:

You would have done what?:what:

HAHAHA

JK man.

One a side bar. I entered and won Scheid two years in a row, and got this little plaque. I mean you needed a magnifying glass to read the stuff on it.:hehe:

Then I won Diesel Nationals in Indy back in 05 and got these two huge trophys. So I am a little gun shy of cleaning for hours on my farm truck. You would think Scheid would have done more for the work.:bang

I won a plaque there! Its a shame because there were nicer trucks in the parking lot.

The only other name I remember was chris hatsman? It sounded familiar but I didnt know who it was. I know the caddy won 3 awards. Best interior, best lowered diesel, and top 15 :bang

ky2067.jpg

ky31046.jpg

:gag:

You would have done what?:what:

HAHAHA

JK man.

One a side bar. I entered and won Scheid two years in a row, and got this little plaque. I mean you needed a magnifying glass to read the stuff on it.:hehe:

Then I won Diesel Nationals in Indy back in 05 and got these two huge trophys. So I am a little gun shy of cleaning for hours on my farm truck. You would think Scheid would have done more for the work.:bang
With Genos Garage doing the show at Scheid the trophys are pretty good size. I know because I have the Best of Show trophys for the last 3 consecutive shows. Won almost a grand in cash and a case of Stanadyne
last year too. Scheid is a good show to win.

:bow:yea we wouldn't have stood a chance i can admit that. I'll win lowest diesel at the Scheid event though i'll guarantee that!! :poke:

I won't be showing at Scheid this year...won't have the truck done by then.
I'm about to do a few things...spent an hour on the phone yesterday with Grant Kustoms floating some ideas around.
I hope to have it in primer and there though just for the hell of it.
Motor will come out after that so it can all be painted...full color change this time.

Oh really so we do have a chance still lol. Damn i can't wait to see what you have in store. some custom Grant Steel in the works...?

I won top 15 diesel truck and TS Performance choice.The truck is not a full out show truck,I just like to keep it clean.

Oh really so we do have a chance still lol. Damn i can't wait to see what you have in store. some custom Grant Steel in the works...?

I'll be making an order with them in the very near future. As soon as I finalize what flush mount LED's I want to replace the tail lights with. I'm gonna have them cut them into the new roll pan for me to save some time.

Very cool. You gonna paint over them so you only see them when you hit the brakes?

I have the fillers to do mine too but i think Jersey cops would have a field day with me, more than they do already.

I don't think so...probably go with red lenses molded in. Don't wanna push my luck down here either.