Show-Me Smokers @ St Charles, MO

SmokinCummins

This is an NADM affiliate pull and a qualifier for the AirDog Invitational! It is scheduled for July 30 at the St Charles County Fair.

We have a 2.6 and a 2.8 class. The 2.6 class is paying $700 in prize money and first place gets an AirDog 200.

The 2.8 class has $1000 in prize money.

Those in IL who hasn't qualified this is a good chance for you to qualify for Indy, NADM did not have a chance to come to IL this year!

Thanks, Matt for picking up the 2.8 class!

Should be good. I got $50 bucks (I'm Broke) for the out of state truck that out pulls 01PPUMP. If more than 1 can do it. Ill give it to the one that beat him the worst. But you better come ready. I don't know if he can be beat unless he breaks!!! Should be a VERY strong 2.6 class. Kevin Glover, Brad Hodler, Matt Gilmore, and most likely Troy Wakeman. Jason Beasley gonna make it? Judging by the distance posted from Platte City he broke I guess?

Beasley did appear to have issues at platte city but came back and tried again at the end and I believe went 282.

Should be good. I got $50 bucks (I'm Broke) for the out of state truck that out pulls 01PPUMP. If more than 1 can do it. Ill give it to the one that beat him the worst. But you better come ready. I don't know if he can be beat unless he breaks!!! Should be a VERY strong 2.6 class. Kevin Glover, Brad Hodler, Matt Gilmore, and most likely Troy Wakeman. Jason Beasley gonna make it? Judging by the distance posted from Platte City he broke I guess?

Why is the $50 good for only out of state trucks?

Back