Shutter at 2000 rpm

CUMMINSTD

New Ride, Poor Wallet :/
Ive been playing with the tuning on this and cant get it to go away, when im cruising say 55-60 and my rpms are down around 1600 and I lay into it, of course its lugging, but when it gets to 2000 rpm or so it shutters and bucks real bad, It even does it some under light throttle at that time. Now if im taking off hard and running through the gears quick its fine, only does it when its caught in that rpm range for a few seconds

Mine does the exact same thing man! If im just cruising at 55-60 it bucks like crazy. but if I lay into it it will stop. I have efi live tho and I called the guy who tuned it and he said its in the tuning..sorry I know this doesnt help you any.

I Figured It Was In The Tuning, I Can Make It Go Away But I Lose A Lot Of Power

log your injector rates when this happens and see what that tells you.

Sounds like you have noise interference in your pcm signal to tcc.. Needs a noise isolator.. Bd power sells them just my .02 common problem with 47re equipped trucks

Sounds like you have noise interference in your pcm signal to tcc.. Needs a noise isolator.. Bd power sells them just my .02 common problem with 47re equipped trucks

Think he has a manual.

Question, does the green light on your TST box stay on constantly when this shutter happens and won't go off unless you shut the box off?

Yes I have a manual, and it will go away if I turn the power level to 0 on the tst

Ive watched my rp gauge, at 1500-1600 rpm the rp is up around 23,000psi at wot, when it starts to shutter it drops to 15,000psi from 1700-2000 rpm. As soon as it hits 2000 rpm the fuel comes back in heavy, rp goes up to 25,000 psi and it pulls great.

Sounds like you are having an issue with the tst. Check all connections. Try turning timing and rail down on the tst if its stacked.

Ive been playing with the timing, it will never go away without turning the tst all the way to 0, I still need to try it with the smarty off

bad FCA I installed a modded fca and it did this exact thing went back to the tock one and had no trouble . try another fca from a truck .