Silver 64 vs. SPS 64

powrchoke

which one would be best for me: i have a set of 5x.016s, 191s, no plate,2094 rack travel plug, 180 pump (debating on wether having it benched or not),thinking about an air dog and there maybe something else im missing; just wondering if any of you guys prefer one over the other, wanting a good part time puller and something thats ok to drive on the road occassionally and also are exhaust temps gona be manageable

No idea on the silver. I'm running super b special (same as the SPS64) and really like how it drives. Spools really quick to what I was expecting. 15 psi of boost at 1600 rpm in 5th gear. If you're not worried about driving daily, you could probably afford to go to the bigger turbine. Looking at your sig, you have a fair bit more fuel than I (mine is a 215 pump, 5x14's, 100 plate, stock dv's), you probably want the bigger turbo.

The gospel is the 73mm turbine wheel of the bullet is a high drive pressure wheel and the 71mm turbine wheel of the sps or super b special is a low drive design. Sounds like you're working with some fuel so I'd say the 71 but if you send that 180 off to get benched neither will have enough compressor to burn all the fuel that pump is going to be capable of.

Where does it light now and what charger are you using? Tire size, gear ratio? What kind of RPM down the track does it carry? Cam, manifold and port work in the plans? How streetable are you looking for? AFC still in tact?

Chris

Afc in tact, right now i still have the stock charger on but im not running all that fuel till i put in the turbo im currently running 370s no plate 4k rpm springs, tire size is 33" with 3.54 gears down the track it holds pretty steady at about 4000 with the sled behind me, i am going to do a cam but that will be pretty far down the road, manifold and studs are after the turbo, port work will have to be a long way down the road as well, and im only looking for somewhat streetable