***silver Bullet***

TWINTURBODAVE

Thinking about selling the turbo.. Its the silver 62 just sitting in the box from II. Build date of 10/08. I opened the box to make sure everything was there, like the oil drain gasket and of course the nice "SILVER BULLET" badges. This is an awesome top charger for people looking to make the 800hp range...
P.M me your offers

i got the pm, I wish i could help your buddy but i need to get $1800. There is a used one in his price range on the forum.

Somebody needs an early christmas gift.. I just want to make myself clear, this is a NEW turbo, Never been bolted on..You dont have to wait for ever to get it, and your saving $300 bucks!:evil

I needs a 3rd gen housing. if I buy it, i'll have to spend even more cash to swap the housing or figure out a way to get a 90 degree bend on the outlet ya know.

Cummins sells a 90* bend. I just bought one from Snedge recently. Heck, I guess I could be talked out of it. I also have a stainless pipe from Turbonetics that accomplishes the same thing

We'll see if I win big in Vegas this weekend. ;-)

so these parts would just bolt up and work well with a 2nd gen turbo housing? Just need to cock the snail a little as necessary and good to go?

correct, just realize that the 2nd gen (HX40) outlet and the 3rd gen exhaust flanges are different :eek:

I have a PS62, it's hx40. I'll want to upgrade the exhaust some time to something in the neighborhood of 5".... however, it is a 62, I'm not going to gain to much from it, I'll prolly just have a 66 compressor dropped on it soon if not right away, might be a moot point.

If you have it come Monday, and I'm $1500+ ahead, consider it sold. ;-)

Yes they have gambling in MN, however, I've never lost outside of vegas, weird.