Silverline Exhaust

Jetpilot

Got Fuel
I just purchased a Silverline 304 turbo back exhaust and all I can say is its the best exhaust I have ever owned. The fit was perfect and the is NO DRONE! Volume is perfect and the tone sounds great. I have been very hesitant to change the OEM exhaust due to the 3rd gen drone issues. I was also concerned about the level of noise inside the cab. But I am happy to say that everything is to my liking.

I have used MBRP, Magnaflow, and numerous other brands and I can say without a doubt this is the best unit I have owned.

Doug

I have a silverline 304 turboback on my 97 12 valve.
It has been through 2 salty Chicago winters, and still looks new.
I will have to agree about the install, went smooth.
Mine has some drone at 2000rpm. I am hoping the S400 that will sit below the 62/14 will chop up some of the noise.

Jetpilot said:
I just purchased a Silverline 304 turbo back exhaust and all I can say is its the best exhaust I have ever owned. The fit was perfect and the is NO DRONE! Volume is perfect and the tone sounds great. I have been very hesitant to change the OEM exhaust due to the 3rd gen drone issues. I was also concerned about the level of noise inside the cab. But I am happy to say that everything is to my liking.

I have used MBRP, Magnaflow, and numerous other brands and I can say without a doubt this is the best unit I have owned.

Doug

Did you install the 4" or 5"?

hey doug can i get you to take a couple pictures of yours cause mine has never fit right i have a 409 turbo back duals

doesn't matter Doug, you will straight pipe it when you go twins anyway. LOL

I did the 4" exhaust. As for fit don't ask me why but the 304 fit is great and as mentined the 409 fit just isn't right.