single cab and loving it(built trans?)

Colombo06

Worked with cummins for a little time now and decided to finally get rid of the 7.3. The single cab is great though its like driving a car but still can tow.
(97 7.3 cclb with 4 inch lift and 35's rode like a buck board wagon) Efi live is pretty nice also. Just need to get the built trans in when i get the money.

I guess we could make this thread useful and see what you guys recommend for a built trans. Ats 5 year warranty is hard to pass up.
:Cheer:

ATS warranty is very easy to pass up, they all offer warranties, Garmon, Goerend, DTT, Suncoast, HTS. ATS Sucks. I run Garmon in mine and love it.

ATS warranty is very easy to pass up, they all offer warranties, Garmon, Goerend, DTT, Suncoast, HTS. ATS Sucks. I run Garmon in mine and love it.

X2. So far I'm Goerend, with some suncoast, soon to be DPC. Better product with better customer service, and same if not better warranties.

Wrong site

I obviously missed the memo where we could no longer ask for advice or recommendations or actually talk trucks on here. And god forbid a new guy get some help...

Too many come on here and ***** and whine anymore.

As stated, ATS blows. I'd say try Goerend or Garmon.

ive heard alot of negative reviews on ATS' warranty also but i cannot speak from experience on the ATS. however, i am not very impressed with my durabuilt trans for the money i have put into it by now i could have a suncoast. bottom line is dont try to be cheap and save a few bucks on an auto, you will pay for it later...

my next upgrades will be coming from goerend.

Last edited: