six speed auto for sale and verious 6.7 stock parts

zfstone

zfstone
I bought the conplete drivetrain from a 07 6.7 I'm doing a 5.9 to 6.7 swap. I have the trans transfer case all emission stuff injectors turbo etc. Will also have a complete 5.9 cr engine too. Reasonable offers. Thanks

lines, rail, and horn I'm going to be using,I think. Turbo manifold emission stuff wiring harness,will all be going just shoot me a pm on what you'd be interested in and we'll go from there. I also have alot of 5.9 cr stuff that I need to get rid of.

Not sure on charger I heard some guys makeing them work with a mechanical actuator if I can do that I will be using it too.

I have the exhaust manifold and the down pipe was cut when I got the motor. Pm me. The 5.9 pump is the cr cp3 pump I have two of them that came off running engines, I know they work but as like any thing used no warranty.

I'm putting a 6.7 turbo on a second gen and wanted to use the exhaust manifold and down pipe. I can lengthen it if necessary. how much do you want? and where are you?

I'm putting a 6.7 turbo on a second gen and wanted to use the exhaust manifold and down pipe. I can lengthen it if necessary. how much do you want? and where are you?

He's in Springville, PA.

Back