SKKP vids

I got more, give me a day...

I only hung out until the 2.6 class repulled though. Baby sitter had a time limit.

I have the ENTIRE 2.6 first passes & restart and then the open class as well but it will be tomorrow before I can get them up.

Was VERY impressed with my truck in teh 2.6 class.....not sure if the track was going away in open or what? But it didn't seem to do so well in open. I didn't hit the governor like I did in Layflat tho!:evil

Just wish my turbo wouldnt have been hurt. Found out last nite that my turbo didnt have any bearing left in it. I will be getting that fixed in coming back up to see what truck will do with new turbo on it.

The White truck would be Brad Furlong (Grain Farmer on here)

Just wish my turbo wouldnt have been hurt. Found out last nite that my turbo didnt have any bearing left in it. I will be getting that fixed in coming back up to see what truck will do with new turbo on it.

I was going to stop and talk to u guys but didnt get a chance , nice truck i like it, may need some tips on getting a CR setup :)

I'll be back up your guys way to play. Chase has got his truck running strong. I hope mines that way when i get all the bugs worked out.