Sled Stops

RollPan1.jpg

Old pic but u get the idea......
Brandon

Brandon, are those tubes or solid - kinda look like tubes to me??? they heavy enough to take a pretty good lick from the sled???

Brandon, are those tubes or solid - kinda look like tubes to me??? they heavy enough to take a pretty good lick from the sled???

Tube, they should be plenty they are bolted to my frame with 2 1/2" bolts per stop.
Brandon

Dock Bumpers and Solid 2" in Reciever Tubes.

Attachments

• Hitch Pulling Truck 010 (Small).jpg
    Hitch Pulling Truck 010 (Small).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 124
Heres what I got. I can still use the tailgate too. The are about a half an inch away when the tailgate is down:nos:truck 1.jpg

truck 2.jpg

do you have more pics of your "rollpan"? i took my rear bumper off and would like to clean it up like that.

Garrett

All it is, is a piece of steel diamondplate sheared to size with the hole in the center and the two holes for the sled stops cut out. It just bolts to the bed behind the tailgate.
truck 5.jpg

truck 6.jpg

I looked around for a friend and I dont think they make a rollpan for a superduty but I could be wrong. I called a few places and nobody had one

I've seen them before. I was just too cheap to buy one and have it painted. Plus, mine is CUSTOM:rockwoot:

Back