Smarty BBI Injectors

CR From Hell

Never Satisfied
Gonna step up to 250% overs in my truck, so I'm selling my Smarty BBI Stage 4 6.7 Injectors. Absolutely nothing wrong with these, they run great and only have about 1000 street miles on them. No racing or pulling, just DDing as I've been working on getting the truck ready for the track. $3500 without cores or $3200 with cores.

Damn it I got all excited when I read the header! 6.7 BBI Work with a 5.9 ECM? NO! DAMN it!!!!

Lol I thought I had read somewhere that Firepunk had made them work but I can't recall where I saw that right now??

They will work with a 5.9 ecm and a 5.9 alternator. Initial start up gives off a puff of white smoke then runs perfect.

Has to be a later model 849 ecm. Pre 06 is a no go on firing 6.7 injectors.

This is from their site:

These Stage 4 injectors from BBi are built to flow an additional 136% over your stock injectors for 07.5-12 Cummins and 117% over your stock injectors for 13-14 Cummins. The nozzle flow rate of each injector is set to 156 l/h at a pressure of 100bar, in comparison to the stock injectors that flow at 66 l/h/100bar on 07.5-12 and 72 l/h/100bar on 13-14 Cummins. Able to support well over 1000 rear wheel horsepower.

So I think in comparison to the way most other injectors are rated they should be around a 200% over. They make good power that's for damn sure.

This is from their site:

These Stage 4 injectors from BBi are built to flow an additional 136% over your stock injectors for 07.5-12 Cummins and 117% over your stock injectors for 13-14 Cummins. The nozzle flow rate of each injector is set to 156 l/h at a pressure of 100bar, in comparison to the stock injectors that flow at 66 l/h/100bar on 07.5-12 and 72 l/h/100bar on 13-14 Cummins. Able to support well over 1000 rear wheel horsepower.

So I think in comparison to the way most other injectors are rated they should be around a 200% over. They make good power that's for damn sure.

I have ran the same injectors in my truck and my EFI tuner also agrees with the red statement. I agree with the blue statement :rockwoot:

These are awesome injectors and a great seller guys. Someone needs to scoop these up.

I have ran the same injectors in my truck and my EFI tuner also agrees with the red statement. I agree with the blue statement :rockwoot:

These are awesome injectors and a great seller guys. Someone needs to scoop these up.

Thanks man!

CR From Hell, we only have a few sets of the MY07.5 stage 4's in the field. It's my understanding the handfull of trucks that are running them, won't give them up. Might these be 5.9 stage 4's ?
What is the set number and I can confirm.

Thank you!

That's a good question, I'll have to ask the guy I bought them from but they're in a 6.7 head with 6.7 tuning so I'm pretty sure they're 6.7 injectors but I'll get back with you. Thanks for the reply!

I found an old text message where he had said they were Stage 3s, but had also said they were the biggest ones you guys made, which would be a Stage 4. Waiting to see if he can find the paperwork now. Sorry for the confusion guys, I'll figure it out.

If Ashley got these directly from Marco, they are indeed stage 3's. Which WERE the largest we made at that time.