Smarty Beta 4.3?

Ackerdiesel

Hey guys. Im in dire need of beta 4.3 or 4.4 for a S-06. I need it asap. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

4.2 I can understand.. but a desperate need on a stock truck ?

Or what would be the best one of the beta tunes? A little less smoke and decent power.

05. He tried revo. And beta 4.2. He wanted just a little less low end and less smoke. And isnt there a program that wont allow you to go back if its put on the smarty?

he hasn't tried tnt yet ? good lord he has no idea the difference, tnt software starts at 100 hp, and goes to 230 hp.......... and that is on a stock truck. try tnt before messing around with betas.

he has to tune it a bit, get in there and adjust settings, just selecting an sw level is no way to judge tnt, a little here a little ther e and you hit the sweet spot, different on every truck.

Last edited:
^ just tell him to save money for tires, trans, and keep a crowbar handy to get the grin off his face.

Okay. If he doesnt like TNT which i think he will. But if he doesnt can we still go back to the beta tunes? Or is it the program that once you get it you cant go back? Ive heard there is one tune lile this but i dont remember which one bob said it is.

Okay. Forrest i may have to call you and get a little more info on that later. Because he wants to be able to go back to the betas.

Back