Smarty Jr ??s

cerickson

fullpull108
I am looking at the jr for my wifes 06 3500 megacab. Its all stock except the silverline 4 inch exhaust. Is the new smarty jr adjustable on the fly or do you have to stop and download new tunes to the truck. I am looking for an on the fly programmer, and the jr looks to be the safest bet for her truck. We are looking for a bump in power and some mpg increase. Its got a stock auto tranny will the jr burn it up if driven on the 3rd setting? The truck will be towing a 28 ft enclosed trailer with my pulling tractors all summer. So I don't want anything that will over fuel and spike my egts. Any help would be greatly appreciated

The Jr on the 3rd level with default timing offers lower EGT than stock. Better mpg. And 100 hp gain. It also has PoD. AKA Power on Demand which you can use to tone down the power if you did desire.

How does the PoD work? Is it a monitor or something. Or is it the programmer that you just leave plugged into the truck??

Brian I am looking at getting the edge cts to use for gauges. Is the smarty compatible to do this? Can I use the cts to adjust the pod settings?

Edge did not consult with MADS on the pod options. I have heard it can be problematic. The guage function is fine.

I was told that I could adjust the 0-99 option with the cts by a local shop. Guess I will just have to keep the smarty hooked up to do that

Back