Smarty JR

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
My Smarty JR came in Monday
Im pretty impressed with the little bugger, power is smooth and responsive!! It sure does seem to be worth the money! I dont foresee this truck (2006) anywhere close to my 2001 so the JR was the right choice! I towed my 20+5 tandem single GN trailer with a Chevy sitting on it for over a hour and a half with no issues and great performance (towing setting)

Two thumbs up!
$.02
Ian

www.smartypower.com

Thanks man. Egt's should be as much as 200 cooler than stock and improved fuel economy too.

The economy software is 40 added hp with no added fuel :rockwoot:

We have a few other tricks for future products . soon :welcome:

Thank you

Ian would this be a good one for my 06? do you think? is the smoke low pulling the trailer?

John

Babyfat said:
Ian would this be a good one for my 06? do you think? is the smoke low pulling the trailer?

John

I think it would be perfect! only issue would be smoke. I think if you upgraded the air filter it would help it out. The smoke isnt bad but of course with any box youll have a little more fuel:st:

If you want I can drop the box off for a week and you can try it out. It will work on your shop truck as well :poke:

Ian

Last edited:
hey ian why dont you drop that box my way so i can try it too lol

Bob Wagner said:
babyfat what are your needs?

just towing my 5'er and daily driver, gross weight 23k w/camper, truck is a 06 drw 6sp, is a clutch going to be needed as well?

I do have stacks so smoke on the trailer is of some concern

what kind of smoke do you have with the JR. my ol 12v smoked like a freakin coal train and im wanting to get away from the smoke issues.

redneckcummins said:
what kind of smoke do you have with the JR. my ol 12v smoked like a freakin coal train and im wanting to get away from the smoke issues.

smoke isnt bad
40hp setting its only if you hammer it and stay into it youll have a slight haze. the 70 hp tune it will be a little bit bigger puff on a hammer down and slightly more on the haze as for the 100hp tune I havent hammerd it down yet. The weather up here isnt cooperating for me to test it out :bang

the JR is badarse! I hooked to the trailer and loaded it down with one of our Kubota's then got fuel. While filling up I went from the 40hp to the 70 while in the cab. :rockwoot:

Ill try and get some videos posted up tomorrow when I have some daylight and free time to play.

Ian

Hook this Kubota to it and hammer down

towkx080.jpg

A friend of mine finally broke down and bought one after me nagging him about the smarty for a while.. He was very happy with it! Good to see yours is doing the same for you..

Babyfat said:
just towing my 5'er and daily driver, gross weight 23k w/camper, truck is a 06 drw 6sp, is a clutch going to be needed as well?

I do have stacks so smoke on the trailer is of some concern

I could fix that for ya!!

well i got it today, so far i like it. I loaded up the 70hp, may try the 100 next week. I was readin over on DTR and them boys was sayin if you lug it down the smoke will roll with the 6spd. I havnt even seen a puff of smoke with mine and im glad. Great product.

Dunno what Program Bob Gave me, and i know that i dont have the JR either, but my 06 will BARELY smoke at all ... i have to do everything i can to get it to smoke ... on setting 7 on my 06 with my trailer i have to NAIL it to get a PUFF out, but it will spin my tranny out from under the truck before it Smokes like it used to ....

Thank you for your support. r & d pays dividends which is being shown :welcome:

Thank you