Smarty or H&S mini maxx

SternWings

Ok first off I have done my homework on both Smarty and H&S mini maxx. But I still do not know what would be best for my truck. I have a 2007 2500 6.7 4x4 auto quad cab with 37k miles. I have a AEM Brute Force cold air intake and nothing more. What I want to do next is put on a 5" turbo back straight pipe. I will not race all the time just whenever I want to mess with another diesel truck or some ricers. Saving my tranny for as long as I can is a issue. So what is the best chip for my truck safety wise but at the same time I can turn up the power? Oh and does the level 9 for the Smarty really make 200 hp?

In my opinion H&S makes the best product for the 6.7. I know several people who originally bought the smarty who swapped to the H&S. Makes the best, safest, and cleanest power. I believe you'll get a little better fuel milage also.

if you dont have any gauges yet i would go with the mini maxx. I have installed couple of them and really like the look and performance of them. Only thing is that you have to order the pryo set up to read the egts on the mini maxx. i like the one the fly of it also.

I use the Smarty on my pickup, but I've installed the H&S on several customers vehicles. I prefer the Smarty tunes.

H&S all the way!!!!!!! They have really clean tunes and make awesome power I run it on my truck and love every minute of Ito downloaded to overdrive tune and that really kicked her in the rear there's so much more you can do with the mini/black maxx all the defuel settings and the extra options that's there and it's adjustable on the fly so quick and easy change

The H&S gives you the gauges and you can load custom tunes. Plus you have the option of the Overdrive transmission tuning which really helps prolong the life of our trannys.

Ok first off I have done my homework on both Smarty and H&S mini maxx. But I still do not know what would be best for my truck. I have a 2007 2500 6.7 4x4 auto quad cab with 37k miles. I have a AEM Brute Force cold air intake and nothing more. What I want to do next is put on a 5" turbo back straight pipe. I will not race all the time just whenever I want to mess with another diesel truck or some ricers. Saving my tranny for as long as I can is a issue. So what is the best chip for my truck safety wise but at the same time I can turn up the power? Oh and does the level 9 for the Smarty really make 200 hp?

H&S all the way! Have you every tried to call smarty....LOL.