Smarty problems loading

MoPower05

I have a hard time loading smarty or going back to stock takes 4-5 tries min. Each time says error 44, interupted. This has been a problem for at least a year so I dont do any tuning because to try a few different things its a day. I have tnt r 4000 tune.

thanks for any help

The 05 trucks are chryslers "red headed sepchild" . Chrysler dis something different on the 05 trucks vs any other year.

The 2005 may need the 2 abs fuses and the fuel pump relay pulled during programming change.

I hope this helps

Thanks also I noticed when I start the truck the alt guage is at full charge so maybe batteries were low.

The 05 trucks are chryslers "red headed sepchild" . Chrysler dis something different on the 05 trucks vs any other year.

The 2005 may need the 2 abs fuses and the fuel pump relay pulled during programming change.

I hope this helps

There are weird. My 05 has worked everytime without doing anything special. I know someone else that has an early 05 just like mine, and they will have to pull the ABS fuses. Chrysler does some weird things at times...

Paul

Back