Smarty puck stack

HIGH TECH RAM

Haters!
Has anybody done this and is it a pressure only box. I'm running smarty 4.4 right now. Whant to now if the puck will realy help. I also know that it does not boost fool need help? And how much pressure does it add?

Last edited:
my buddy has an 06 with the smarty (aftermaket turbo tunes) and the edge ez it works great

Don't stack a pressure box with 4.4. Get a rail gauge and find out why.

how about smarty on top of the drag comp ???
01 ram hot rod pump, 11 hole dragon sticks, fass, pro street twins, water injection, lockers, 35 bfg mud 580 rwhp 1140torque on the dyno but need more!!!!!!!!

bcummins said:
how about smarty on top of the drag comp ???
01 ram hot rod pump, 11 hole dragon sticks, fass, pro street twins, water injection, lockers, 35 bfg mud 580 rwhp 1140torque on the dyno but need more!!!!!!!!
No. We dyno'ed a 6HP loss stacking Smarty + Drag Comp. It didn't matter what level the Smarty was on.

my truck also had losses in power adding pressure with the mp8 on the dyno & on the street the only differance is hotter temps and way more smoke but no seat of the pants upside in fact feels slower , maybe with a differant setup the mp8 could be great but with my setup its negative results.
I am running the smarty beta 4.3 and smarty #5 tst 0/0 mp8 off my rail pressure is 25k +and stays there until WOT then gets higher and holds it. prolly going to remove the mp8, dont think I need the pressure , this smarty is doing great on pressure. I dont want to over pressure dont think I need any more then what I am getting now! every truck is differant , thinking I be happy with tst adjustable programs & smarty in fact my truck loves the smarty no codes just runs smooth as glass I love it!