smarty question

deerhunter4

I have a 06 with the megacannon intake and 5in mbrp.Suncost tc and valve body. Right now I have a quad X2 race box on it and was wondering what seting can I run the Smarty on with the pressure box and be at a safe level for a stock engine and turbo. I really don't wont to blow her up just yet. I am only getting the revo tuning one since I really don't think I should get the tnt. :badidea:

Thanks for the fead back:thankyou2:

I have a 06 with the megacannon intake and 5in mbrp.Suncost tc and valve body. Right now I have a quad X2 race box on it and was wondering what seting can I run the Smarty on with the pressure box and be at a safe level for a stock engine and turbo. I really don't wont to blow her up just yet. I am only getting the revo tuning one since I really don't think I should get the tnt. :badidea:

Thanks for the fead back:thankyou2:

if you have stock fueling. . .be carefull with pressure.

what kind of pressure is too much, on level 9 i have seen like 21.5k, and that is with like timing and RP set at like 2 or 3, i can't remember for sure.

what kind of pressure is too much, on level 9 i have seen like 21.5k, and that is with like timing and RP set at like 2 or 3, i can't remember for sure.

ya. . .a little pressure would not hurt with those #'s, your stock fueling can't keep up w/"9. just don't run a lot of pressure all the time.

i ran it on moderate pressure, timing on #2 today on level 9 it ran 13.85 @99mph! 2.1 60ft too!

with the quadbox x2 on the rp gage i can allready hit 26 on the 140hp setting. thanks for all your input. i think the next thing might be a fuel system at lest a fass up to stock cp3. would the be good enough for now.