smarty questions.

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
ok, so im going to buy a smarty today or tomorrow.

whats the safest level without studs, gaskets, built clutch, etc.

on a ford, you have to do all that crap.

safest level plus fuel economy? everyone is saying level 5 all day long, but what about when i pull something?

chase n.

3 is a safe bet for pulling.. and I'd have to agree on the 5 for daily driving.. you can run level 9 if ya want.. But too much of it and your turbo or your clutch will get pissed at ya.. but atleast that stuffs easy to upgrade

well i went ahead and bought.
i LOVE it!!

running on level 5 and smoke is unbelievable!!

chase n.

ChaseN said:
well i went ahead and bought.
i LOVE it!!

running on level 5 and smoke is unbelievable!!

chase n.

I live at 6000' and the smoke is pretty good on level 9. I have a 6-speed '06 and need to watch the smoke when shifting. I am thinking of doing the aftermarket injector program this weekend to see how much it decreases.

I started with a straight pipe, then an AFE Stage II, then a Quad Commander, and now the Smarty. My clutch and spinny-thingy are holding so far...

Me---> :poke: <---Clutch

ChaseN said:
ok, so im going to buy a smarty today or tomorrow.

whats the safest level without studs, gaskets, built clutch, etc.

on a ford, you have to do all that crap.

safest level plus fuel economy? everyone is saying level 5 all day long, but what about when i pull something?

chase n.
chase did you have a sct in your ford ?how does the smarty
compare.

yes i did.

asking how they compare is like comparing apples to oranges just because its a 6.0 tuner vs a CTD tuner.

the tuner them selves are way different. i feel like i can do many more things with this tuner.

chase n.

so another words your dodge is not as fast as your 6.0 lol.I am wondering if with just the smarty if i will be able to hang with all the sct 6.0 around me my god thet are fast!!!

yes the dodge will blow them off the road.

chase n.