Smarty S67 vrs XRT on the Street today!

highrpms

I was lucky enough to get a Smarty Beta 6.7. It has been a fun day testing this thing out and the day is not over yet. Lets just say leaving my tires all over town has been fun to say the least. My buddy came over and he has an XTR. We switched trucks for a little testing. My truck is a Mega cab and his is a Quad cab, both have 35's, mine is lifted 6 inches, his 4 inchs, both autos. We beat on each others trucks a bit, but nothing broke so its all good. He is running a 5 inch exhaust, mine is 4 inch with the CAT.

If you are on the fence about a tuner WAIT. The Smarty feels like a different animal. On the top settings of both tuners there is suppose to be only 50hp difference, but the Smarty feels like more than just 50hp. It also feels smoother all around. The "bells and whistles" of the Smarty which will be revealed shortly are awesome. I am not trying to knock the XRT. It was a good tune, it is just the Smarty was a better tune, offered a lot more goodies and it is a lot less money. My Edge (Non-Hot) and MP8 felt like as much as the XRT and just as smooth.

My friend was jealous, but excited. He is most likely going to get a Smarty anyway because of the the price and he feels it will fit in with his future mod plans.

NOTE: Sorry for positng this in two areas of the Fourm. This seems to be the right area.

Congrads,

What will the Smarty trurn off?...DPF, EGR,etc, Do we have to have sims? I have a 4" downpipe and DPF delete pipe in a box ready to go on. Just waiting on the smarty. If you can't say than you can always pm me. Thanks
Mike

Double username. He's still here..just not with that name.

I'm just going to sit back and laugh this time. This ought to be good.

Purpose of this post. . .Subscribing

I wonder if the guy is from Indiana, terre haute region. His first name is Greg and LAst name _arken. First letter omitted.

crazy man