smarty update

stuart6.7

i am runing the 14me software and my truck still throws a catalyst full service required. are there any new updates to keep that from comeing up again.

i am runing the 14me software and my truck still throws a catalyst full service required. are there any new updates to keep that from comeing up again.

are you sure you have the me softwere loaded plug programer into truck and it should say me at the end of the smarty version if it does try clearing codes even if smarty says no codes present

yeah im sure its me software so the 20me dosent throw any codes i dont get the code all the time just about 2 times a month and it just shows up on the overhead display

Ive been running 20me since it came out and 19me before that. Never once got a code. Do you still have your actuator motor hooked up?

I had the same problem, but it was twice a week. I did the new 21 and drove it from Thursday night all weekend and today to work, and I am code free. WOW! First time in almost a year. Why didnt I do the newer versions sooner? I must be slow. HAHAHAH