smarty vs bully dog

02psd7.3

one better than the other for power numbers on an 05 cummins has the bully dog with crazy larry now

thanks

smarty will out power the crazy larry and scary larry and give you much better drivability too :woohoo:

Bob Wagner said:
smarty will out power the crazy larry and scary larry and give you much better drivability too :woohoo:
do you guys have any dyno sheets to compare the two?
and when will we see more rpm for 03-04?

Bob, whens this beta program supposed to be out? I would like to try it before I dedicate myself to a Bully Dog.

the new beta for the 03/04 trucks from what I am hearing from some beta testers is smarty now runs like a smarty,tst and ez stack.

The Common rails are really impressive. Dual Fuelers and your running hotter than a P-Pumped 12v!

Ultimate Diesel said:
The Common rails are really impressive. Dual Fuelers and your running hotter than a P-Pumped 12v!
yea yea , but you still have to tune it to make power like anything else, duel fuelers dont mean your going to kill everyone else on the track when you lay down the hammer.:poke:

should have more dyno numbers friday. so far 247hp dynojet.

the comments are great

I dont know about the rest of you, but i got my lil problem sorted out with my smarty and.. it is completely insane power.. I hear the beta programs are even more insane than just the standard smarty

The only thing that i wish i could do is get rid of the stupid speed limiter.. anyway i could get rid of this??

use the abs function to program for a smaller tire size. that will help