Smoke out of crankcase

CUMMINSPOWER95

Hey Guys

A month ago I popped a head gasket on my truck. Didnt get it running again till early this week. Flushed the cooling system. Now my question is I have did an oil change once the truck was ready to go out the door, so we had the truck running with coolant still in the oil while we were flushing the coolant system in the end it probably only ran about thirty minutes with coolant in the oil, it didnt run for the continuous thirty minutes. Now with the new oil in the truck there seems to be a lot of smoke coming out of the crankcase breather tube. The oil fill cap and dipstick tube have a haze coming out of them.

If there was still some coolant in the oil would this be the cause of all the excesive smoke coming out of the crankcase breather tube, the oil fill cap, and the dipstick tube. Or would this be from something totally different.

I am not sure which headgasket the shop used but I know they wouldn't have messed up the install. Also when the head gasket got done I bought a brand new O-Ringed head for the truck. There are only 100 miles on the new oil.

The mods I have done to my truck are 62mm turbo, 370 injectors, arp head studs, 3000gsk, new o-ringed head, 60 pound valve springs, banks twin ram, S&b intake, dual disk clutch.

Thanks guys.

There is a fair bit coming out of the breather tube. I am doing to do another oil change and see if it changes any. When I have check the oil on the dip stick it is clear looking.

Back