Smoke Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ackerdiesel

Can anyone tell me how to install a smoke switch on a 98 24v cummins and what tools /parts I'll need other than wire a switch and splice connectors like do I need to solider anything?

129157470747386573.gif

Can anyone tell me how to install a smoke switch on a 98 24v cummins and what tools /parts I'll need other than wire a switch and splice connectors like do I need to solider anything?

Kidding right? If not, "YOU" have signed your own DW!

Last edited:
Just put some axle grease on your air filter, that should help out with your lack of smoke problems.

I'm afraid you have come to the wrong part of the internet when it comes to asking questions like that...

EDIT: I'll sell this # 10 Post spot in this soon to be "epic smoke switch thread"... PM your offer.

LOL

Last edited:
Smoke means POWER!!!! lol sorry dude but you have came to the wrong place.:wrong:

I was checkin out stuff on compd and left the room and had a friend post it while I was gone. I don't drive a cummins YET. So I don't need to know Im stickin to my six leaker for now

Don't really need yo know how to do one for a cummins if you don't drive a cummins now do ya??

ban him for his inability to lock his computer when left attended.

moron. lock your ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back