Smokin' 2010 Event

ryanihw350

1stGENPULLER
This is copied from The Diesel Garage.

Sled Pull and Dyno Day at Liberty Tractor Pull- White Plains, GA

Gate fee-$5 per person
Kids under 6 are free!
Hook fee-$15 each hook.
Dyno is $75 for 3 runs payable to DPM(cash only)

We will start the dyno early like we did last year. Come early to get ready. Dave and Mike take first there, first on the rollers. Sled pulls will commence around 2:00 pm. There will be an expedition tractor show by the Liberty Tractor Pull’s finest, along with the cutest little tractor pullers in Georgia to show off there pulling skills. Our traditional Bonfire GTG will be immediately following the announcements of our Sled Pull/ Dyno Winners at the sled pull track. The Bonfire GTG is strictly BYOBeverage choice. Please remember if you choose to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly. Don’t forget your camp chairs and tents.

We will have more details soon for Hotel event prices. We're looking at the Jameson Inn and the Lake Oconee Lodge for event pricing. There is also a limited source of camping at the track. Please contact Ryan Merritt with Liberty for more info on camping at the sled track overnight.

We are expecting a larger number than last years turn out. We will have sizable payouts for the different pulling classes and as well as the different dyno classes. There will also be an outlaw pull class added this year between Diesel and Gas burners. As always, this is a family event. Everyone is welcome to come and experience Smokin’ 2010.

*Directions to Liberty is located on their directions and contact page.

Thanks Y’all! Hope to see you at Smokin’ 2010.

that old first gen in your profile picture pull ok? might have to ride over and check it out

yea it pulls really well when he decides to make his right foot really heavy...just kidding man...good running truck man....:Cheer:i met the guys putting this event on last weekend down in florida and i know it will be a great pull for anybody wanting a hook. :Cheer:

yes it did...took off the duals though and ran out of traction...o well lost to the white common rail

As of right now the purse totals are,

$750 Cash and an AirDog for Work Stock(NADM gave 250 and an Airdog)

$750 Cash for 2.6

$500 Cash for Outlaw.

Still collecting up sponsors.

We will be paying 3 places, in each division, and weight class.

guys im still not for sure if im making it or not me and dad have been extremely busy with work i want too but im not making any promises. if we dont u guys should make it too ts the next weekend cuz im for sure gonna be there.

Good Deal Elliot looking foward to see yall again.
it is about an hour and 30, 90miles from Atlanta.

Wished i could but I've got a Huney Do list waiting on me.

Bump for a GA event!