Smokin' 2011 Sled Pull

See_Ya

Gone with the wind
When: Saturday Oct. 1st

Where: White Plains, GA
We will follow Liberty's venue for gate opening times and entry fees listed on their site.

What's going on: Annual Diesel truck sled pull, Show-n-shine (Trucks and tractors), antique tractor pull exhibition, kiddy tractor pull, Bonfire and DPM dyno. (I am working on diesel's vs. local's drags for Friday, I will let you know.)

If you would like to sponsor a class, I will have Liberty post the classes for the pull. If you are interested in sponsoring please contact me at diane@dp-tuner.com. Any vendor who want to set up a booth to sell items there is no booth fee for sponsors.

The area around White Plains is near beautiful Lake Oconee. White Plains is located 30-45 minutes or so to Atlanta, GA. I will post direct links to places once I have event pricing for accommodations confirmed.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Sweet!!! we might be back down this year. Depends on our pulling schedule this year. Any idea on payouts?

Sweet!!! we might be back down this year. Depends on our pulling schedule this year. Any idea on payouts?

Awesome! Be glad to have you back.

Payouts are TBD. Waiting on more sponsors to sponsors some of the classes and we will have a better idea. I will post a final event flyer then.

Diane

Just put it on your calender. Best track you've been on. Smokin is bigger then DIDC was. Bring some friends & enjoy. :rockwoot:

Here are the Smokin' 2011 Sled pull classes and payouts. Rules are on the Liberty website.

8000 2.6 Turbo
8000 Work stock
8000 Modified
8500 2.6 Turbo
8500 Work Stock

$300 to each class 1st place winner
$200 to each class 2nd place winner
$100 to each class 3rd place winner.

That's a $3000 purse up for grabs guys. Don't delay, Mark the dates!!

Ill be there but I wont be pulling since the old dodge is gone. I may put the 350 in the show and shine. We should have some tractors for the kids to race. Looking foward to seeing everybody agian.

Here is the Event website page: Smokin' 2011

If you got any additional questions, either myself or See Ya can answer them.

Hope you can attend!

Ryan you might want to update your signature now!

Ya'll need to come out! Its gonna be a good time!

Track will be open Friday night for test and tune from 6 to 9 with 5$ hooks! Cant wait looking forward to seeing a good pull!

King of the Track just got Better. Have a $1300 purse up for grabs in this Class! So yall come and get it!:rockwoot:

1st place $500
2nd Place $300
3rd Place $200
4th Place $125
5th Place $100
6th Place $50
7th Place $25