Smoothing tool for UDC tables

Which version should I download? There are two on the efi site. Thank you

7.5 is downloaded (demo version). Copied my tune from my UDC map and tried pasting it into EFI to use its feature of smoothing the map out. Software will not allow me to paste. Any specific directions will be greatly appreciated.

Copy and Paste with clipboard. When i paste into efi it makes the tables numbers way off. Is there a particular tune in the demo version that I should use? Or is there a feature that will let me pull up a blank table.

Last edited:
Don't know, I've copy/pasted between EFI tunes with no problems, no experience with UDC.

In the demo version of efi there are only a few sample tunes you can pull up. I have a cummins and in efi there are only 2 dura max sample tunes. On the timing table in efi it ranges from 200-5000 rpm where the cummins UDC table only is from 400-3600. How do you get matching tables?

I have a 6.7 tune if you need it, not sure how it relates to the 5.9 tables. I can email it to you

The rpm's don't exactly match but if you copy from UDC and paste the values in a spread sheet, then just copy the values (no labels) you should be able to paste special and select respond to get them in efi live to smooth. You can use efi for smoothing but I would still use John's calc sheet for splits.

That would be greatly appreciated.It'll be something I can learn and compare from.

Last edited: