Snap on tools, dodge wheels

white07psd

14 piece SNAP ON open end, 4 way angle head wrench set. bought this past spring and have barely used them over half of them have NEVER been used. payed 620 dollars for the set and 15 dollars for a bluepoint carry case. They work great for fuel lines, hydralic lines etc.
make offer

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=hand&item_ID=5259&group_ID=560&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

3/8" drive snap on flex head ratchet. Has the comfort grip and the new dual 80 gears. it is a long ratchet but its good for them hard to reach bolts where you dont have much room to break it loose. its in brand new condition only used it a couple times. payed 115 for it, will take 85 shipped for it

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=hand&item_ID=81210&group_ID=21365&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

3/8" drive snap on flex head ratchet. this ratchet is just like one above except its 3" shorter and but does not have the comfort grip. has a little bit of wear on it and the normal scratches but is still in good condition. payed around 105for it, will take 70 shipped for it.

1/4 drive snap on ratchet. brand new condition. barely used. payed 60 dollars for it, will take 40 shipped for it.

also have a set of 17" stock black dodge dually wheels off a 04 dodge 3500 dually. make offer, will deliver upto 100 miles. have all the lug nuts.

17" stock dodge simulators off a 04 dodge dually. they arnt in brand new condition. one back sim. has a scuff on the outer lip, 1 back and 1 front has minor scratches on it from what, i do not know. just realized them when i looked at them today. someone jacked one of my front simulators awhile back and i payed over 100 dollars just for one front simulator. make offer. will take pics if someones interested in them

will consider trade for f250 6.0 parts. would like a sct if someone has one for trade.

also have a Brand new custom pit box that i got built awhile back. its about 6' long, 4' wide and 6' long. kind of like what they use in the nascar pits. has a big stainless steel tool box built in it. bins made for nitrous bottles. all kinds of different bins for storing extra parts. tools etc. has pull behind handle. great for having in an enclosed car trailer and taking to the drag strip or tractor pull. i got it made 2 years ago because we have modified pulling lawnmowers and i was going to buy an enclosed car trailer but went with a open gooseneck instead. it has set in the shop collecting dust since i bought it. payed close to 6k for it, i need it gone. will take 2500 for it. will get pics if interested in it

Last edited: