Sneak peak at DESTROKED's new parts

2wpuller

letting the smoke fly
Wheels centers were warter jeted out and welded into 16x12 blanks that came fron MarshRacing tires
1349483553.jpg

front axle is a military one starting out then got change up a little.The axles are after market and outer hubs and has been narowed.
1349483513.jpg

Ladder bar front susp,
1349483548.jpg

Coil over shocks help hold her up
1349483551.jpg

A new cross member for the drop box.
1349483518.jpg

In the works is a SQH sheetmetal rear will look like the front.
All this work was down by Mark at ShowMe
I will keep informed with updates.
Dale

looks awesome, why not run a front mounted engine mount? lots of industrial apps do, I assume its much better for the stability of the block.

I'm not sure what happened This should read DESTROKED not DESTRIKED

Dale

It looks as one would expect from Mark but I hope these are old pics, it dosent look much different than it did in May

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

There are some things that have been added.I know because I brought the parts to Mark last month.He has been working alot at his job.

Dale

Yours look really good going to be a sharp looking truck

Dale

That plate does look just like the one I built lol and it looks nice with the all billet profab hangin on it

left is a stock crank and right is a stock that has been weighted from southern Ill.Cranshaft I think it is somthing like 15lb heavier
1361925577_zps4b4542b2.jpg

Dale

Last edited:
Start of the Fabbed SQHR Mark (ShowMePreformance) is doing a one heck of a job.Start of the front plate.
1362371625_zpsf7625e12.jpg

Innerside veiw removal of matiral to lighten and cut for strength
1362371633_zpsf2ab64ac.jpg

Outer front side.
1362371635_zps5867799c.jpg

Dale

any updates? also what coil over shocks and springs did you go with?

I don't remember I will get a hold of Mark.He has been working on the rear end and trying to keep up with all the rest side work plus working at his day job.

Dale

I used strange coil over shocks and eibach springs hopefully there will be pics up soon of the rear end housing complete and mounted in the frame with new ladder bar rear half