Sniper tuning

Is anybody running the sniper tuning? im thinkin about giving it a shot instead of the famous sct, but just wanted to see if anybody has had some experience with this tune and what ya think about it

Its easy to work with. Less hassle cause it doesn't make you do all that transmission tuning. Get you a couple bullets and fire off a few shots.

I had access to it a few years ago....decided not to mess with it due to the lack of trans tuning ability.

true, but im not trying to go that far with it, damn thing got enuff problems already lol.. Talked to lott about it and he didn't have much good stuff to say about it but as long as its easier then efi live it sounds good to me, just didn't know if anybody had tried it or not.. why'd ya not try it rich? Think i'll get me some bullets and see what i can destroy lol

Why not order up CMR from diablosport while you are at it. Then you could grab a pro racer package from SCT and compare all three. Make you a nice where's waldo type of game. But it would really be find the missing tables. Since the other 2 will look like a joke compared to the famous sct.

There is a reason its used. EFI Live is for GM. And Cummins uses the fuel it till something happens method.

Back