Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Meth Injection Kit

bp1x71

Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Meth Injection Kit for sale. I am asking 550 obo or work out a trade with a HE351 in good shape charger off of a 04.5to 07 5.9 cummins. This is from summit racing-In diesel engines, the effect of these Snow Performance Stage-3 Diesel water/methanol injection systems is threefold: 1. The intercooling effect provides more available air and all the benefits of a higher positive pressure ratio (more power-giving fuel can be utilized safely without high-combustion temperatures); 2. The combustion of water provides more power on the power stroke; 3. Methanol acts as an additional fuel for more power. These systems are designed for applications over 350 hp/25 psig boost. The Snow Stage-3 Diesel kit features a new digital variable controller with a 2d map programmed into it's microprocessor that takes both boost and exhaust gas temps into account in regulating injection. The net effect is smooth power in all engine load states with no combustion quench resulting in a true turn-on-and-forget system. The controller is dash mounted and includes read-outs for boost, exhaust gas temp, and pump output for full visibility.

Features include:

* A larger 220 psi pump
* Heavy-duty digital variable controller (25-100 psi) for max power and cooler EGTs
* Great for smooth power at all boost/rpm levels
* Expect 80 RWHP and 250 degree exhaust gas temperature reductions

This kit will also come with all the line needed and a 5 gal alum tank. Also a stock intake manifold from a 94-98.5 12 valve already drilled and tapped. This is a awesome system only reason for getting rid of it is because not allowed in workstock truck pulling. I am located In Kentucky Send me a pm if interested! Thanks