Snow Removal equipment for sale

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
Frontier (John Deere) ST0521M , 5hp 2 cycle Tecumseh Snow King Engine ,Recoil Starter , 21" Clearing Width, 9" Rubber Edge Auger

Great shape snowblower! I bought this new a few years ago but only used a few times, I now have 2 herniated disks in my back so Im unable to lift this to the back of the truck. Minor wear and tear, there is a crack in the side and the foam handle is dinged up a little bit, a couple spots I repaired with electrical tape. This is used and Im selling as-is, Come try it out! I've always ran STIHL 50:1 mix in it and it is kept in a heated garage.

$200 Cash pics it up! or I can put on a pallet

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Custom Made snowblower Carrier for sale!

For sale.... A carrier built for my snowblower so that I could carry it around and have the salt spreader on. Goes into the side of a Reese hitch on a 94-02 dodge but should fit just about any with a square tube hitch. One 1/4" hole will need to be drilled to hold the carrier in the receiver.. It has a LED light that should be wired to a plug for your trailer lights. (plug end missing)

Herniated disks in my back have kept me from using any of my salt equipment so Im selling it.

make a offer!

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Back