SnoWay 7.5' snowplow with down pressure for sale or trade for 12V stuff (Columbus IN)

BigBlue12V

I have a SnoWay Predator 7' 6" Lexan snowplow with down pressure and joystick controller. Works great, needs a little TLC but has been used every season. You will need a subframe/undercarriage to fit your truck. Look on Ebay. It is the older style SnoWay mount, 3 point mounting with the middle point a little higher than the other 2 side points. I will include the "nosepeice" for the subframe. You could then make your own frame brackets or buy them. It needs a new cutting edge, and the moldboard (Lexan) is cracked but its very usable as is. The cutting edge is busted in a couple places but again, i pushed snow with it this past winter. The plow has not been overall neglected- the hydraulics and electronics are all in good working order with a few new parts here and there. I do also have the snowplow headlights, i removed them for this past season due to my truck being lifted they were not needed plus they would not fit with my brush guard. They are in good shape, the bracket is bent a little but usable. The plow is not in perfect shape, but it is ready to work and make money. It could use some TLC but it is reliable!!!
Its been a good plow for me i just do not want to push snow with my truck any more.

I'd like to trade it for:
2nd gen dodge ram dually fenders
Dana 80 dually rear (pickup truck not cab chassis) with 4.10's preferably.
Aftermarket aluminum 16" dually wheels
72-ish mm turbo or maybe a big brother to use for set of twins to go with my S300 62mm.
bigger injectors (have Bosch 370's now)
Head stud kit
water/methanol injection kit
custom rear bumper (off road style)
Ladder bars
onboard air system
air bags for rear axle
any suspension lift parts

Anything else you think i couldn't live without. haha..

Truck is a '96 2500 club cab long bed 215 P7100 5 speed.

Or make offer on the plow if you just want to buy it.

Thanks
Eric

Attachments

• 0121081200.jpg
    0121081200.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 0121081200a.jpg
    0121081200a.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 7
Back