So...about that 62/70 or 62/80...

Extended Power

Nobody has video of one in action yet???

For crying out loud it's been months now.

They must have a wicked sales team if they can sell them with sales pitches only...

I wanna see it in action...
I wann see the drive pressures, the boost pressures, and the EGT's.

Oh...and how about a video of it pulling a trailer...not a golf cart trailer either.

And with what...200cc injectors??? or 190's. I already know what will prolly be the outcome with 200+cc injectors.:bang

If someone wants to supply me with one, I'll fricken do the videos, and the documentation....I'm just looking for some good, USEFULL, information from someone who is going to use it everyday, on the street, strip, and pull a heavy trailer with...:bang:bang

:thankyou2:

Someone take a course on videoing, and downloading it to your computer please...:hehe:

Go bug Frankie, maybe he'll get you some video now that he's running a 62/80. Although he's running a little more than 200cc injectors and a bit of :nos:

Why Are You So Interested In What Those Turbos Do, Your A Turbonetics Lover, Yoy've Posted Serveral Times Saying They Are Awesome, If It's So Awesome Why Did You Buy A Stock 03 Turbo

Why Are You So Interested In What Those Turbos Do, Your A Turbonetics Lover, Yoy've Posted Serveral Times Saying They Are Awesome, If It's So Awesome Why Did You Buy A Stock 03 Turbo

Because I can't pull my 30 foot 8000+ pound holiday trailer with it, without seeing 1300+*F.

Why don't you post some video of one of your greatest creations...
Haven't seen one yet without the help of nitrous, or 2 turbos.

And yes, my TURBONETICS will be kept for me to race with, and anytime I wanna blast around on the streets. YES...IT IS THAT GOOD.

All I get from you is how great your sh!t is...post some video of these great II turbos, or shut up for once.:thankyou2:

Because I can't pull my 30 foot 8000+ pound holiday trailer with it, without seeing 1300+*F.

Why don't you post some video of one of your greatest creations...
Haven't seen one yet without the help of nitrous, or 2 turbos.

And yes, my TURBONETICS will be kept for me to race with, and anytime I wanna blast around on the streets. YES...IT IS THAT GOOD.

All I get from you is how great your sh!t is...post some video of these great II turbos, or shut up for once.:thankyou2:

Somebody is getting called out! lol I still got that 61mm TN that the guy hasn't paid for if you want to try it? Did you get 190's or do you have 225's.

What happend to being the highest HP stock turbo'd 6.0L?

Sorry to interupt this thread...But Doug What do you mean what happend? You know the outcome already 7.40 1/8 mile at 96.5mph and 11 sec 1/4mile passes spanked you left and right..Something that you were never able to accomplish even with a bigger turbo and bigger injectors..Have you seen another stock turboed 6.0 run or dyno higher than mine?

Last edited:
ivan, it's not my creation, nor is industrial my company, there what i use, we love them, i think there great, by no means do i have to defend them, but you, you tell us how great your truck runs, if it's that great get off of here and enjoy your ride.

frankie don't worry about doug, he's just upset cause he has to hack a truck up to catch you. lol just playin with you doug

Somebody is getting called out! lol I still got that 61mm TN that the guy hasn't paid for if you want to try it? Did you get 190's or do you have 225's.

I currently have 225's. Trading for a set of 190's.
Gonna run a stock '03 turbo through the winter, and pull my trailer with, and race with the 66mm. (Only takes about an hour to swap the turbo out.)

The 66mm works great on the street, and the track...just can't pull my 8000+ pound trailer without getting too hot. ***Honest feedback!!!!****
And look at that...some vendors post that towing is NOT recommended for the size of turbo I'm runnning. (I did it..it was hot...and, I did it in 100*F heat too.)
With 225's, a .80 divided turbine housing, and some spray...this combo would ROCK!!!:rockwoot:

ivan, it's not my creation, nor is industrial my company, there what i use, we love them, i think there great, by no means do i have to defend them, but you, you tell us how great your truck runs, if it's that great get off of here and enjoy your ride.

Who the hell asked you to "Defend" them?

I am asking for some video if them in action.

What does the way my truck run, have to do with this thread?

If I want to try another turbo, I will...:thankyou2:

But for everyone who want to get into the aftermarket turbos...a little honest feedback with video would sure be nice.

My truck is down...waiting for another set of injectors.

I wouldn't want to run the II 62/80 with the 225's:evil

you're saying honest feed back, vendors words like this, i don't see any vendors posting videos and information, there guys like you that post info on the turbo they bought, brian bunting didn't post the videos of your truck with back pressure and stuff, ivan you posted them, so don't use words like vendors supplying info, customers are, your a customer, i'm a customer, i have nothing to sell, so i don't need to post sh!t

you're saying honest feed back, vendors words like this, i don't see any vendors posting videos and information, there guys like you that post info on the turbo they bought, brian bunting didn't post the videos of your truck with back pressure and stuff, ivan you posted them, so don't use words like vendors supplying info, customers are, your a customer, i'm a customer, i have nothing to sell, so i don't need to post sh!t

Well, have you ever looked past this forum, or any other?
Elite has videos of their single turbos, and so does Black Widow Diesel. (BWD also has charts with EGT's/per rpm on them as well.)

Hey shawn, if you can't add any usefull information, get out of here. (Isn't that what you tell people??..)

Not everyone can try every possible combination out there, I'm trying to help out others by doing as much of the "Testing" for them as I can...with Brian's help.

Like I mentioned earlier...if someone wants to send me a 62/70 or a 62/80, I will be more than happy to install it, test it, race it, tow it...whatever it takes to give honest feedback on it.

Not everyone has an extra $1000.00 laying around to spend when someone like you says: "Try this..." every couple of weeks.:bang

And I don't think too many people would be to happy with you if they bought a turbo based on your feedback, and it didn't work for them, for what they wanted it for. (Pretty exspensive mistake...)

Again, if you don't have anything usefull to add to this thread....leave it alone. I am looking for video feedback...:thankyou2:

Well- i'm currently RUNNING a 62/80 turbo in my 06. Here's what I can tell you.

Turbo makes 45 psi at WOT on it's own with the wastegate cranked down. Street manors aren't too bad for it's size. Carries a bit more lag than my stock 06, but once the boost hits, it's totally worth it haha
I don't tow with my truck, so I don't have any information for ya there.
I'm running Elite 225 injectors that are a bit oversized and the EGTs are high because of that, but at highway speed I maintain 750-900* pretty steadily when going 70-80mph. Closer to 800 most of the time, depends on the grade and driving style though. Acceleration will give me 1000*+, but as I said, it's because of the quarter sticks in my motor.
The turbo is a great piece and I love it for my race/street application I'm running right now. Personally, and this is me, I'd pick up the 62/70 for towing. It has a better spool time from what I've heard, and it'll run a bit cooler as well. Also, running 190cc injectors would be a great pairing of injector to turbo set up.
I'll possibly be hitting a dyno on saturday, so I'll know what this set up does with and without spray.

hope this helps out some

Well- i'm currently RUNNING a 62/80 turbo in my 06. Here's what I can tell you.

Turbo makes 45 psi at WOT on it's own with the wastegate cranked down. Street manors aren't too bad for it's size. Carries a bit more lag than my stock 06, but once the boost hits, it's totally worth it haha
I don't tow with my truck, so I don't have any information for ya there.
I'm running Elite 225 injectors that are a bit oversized and the EGTs are high because of that, but at highway speed I maintain 750-900* pretty steadily when going 70-80mph. Closer to 800 most of the time, depends on the grade and driving style though. Acceleration will give me 1000*+, but as I said, it's because of the quarter sticks in my motor.
The turbo is a great piece and I love it for my race/street application I'm running right now. Personally, and this is me, I'd pick up the 62/70 for towing. It has a better spool time from what I've heard, and it'll run a bit cooler as well. Also, running 190cc injectors would be a great pairing of injector to turbo set up.
I'll possibly be hitting a dyno on saturday, so I'll know what this set up does with and without spray.

hope this helps out some

It's good info for sure.
You don't by chance have any vid's do you?

No, sorry- forgot to mention that. By sunday I can post up a video. Gonna try and get a track run, and as stated, maybe even a dyno video. So those should be nice, maybe I'll get an in cab video once my truck has it's trans back in too haha

Sorry to interupt this thread...But Doug What do you mean what happend? You know the outcome already 7.40 1/8 mile at 96.5mph and 11 sec 1/4mile passes spanked you left and right..Something that you were never able to accomplish even with a bigger turbo and bigger injectors..Have you seen another stock turboed 6.0 run or dyno higher than mine?

I was asking a serious question. I had already heard about you switching turbos before this was posted. Was asking why you went away from your proven combination?

Doug u should buy frankies 190's and his stock turbo. In your cool lookin cut up truck. It would haul. Do you have an idea of what it might wieght when your done. Sorry ivan off topic.

Back