So...about that 62/70 or 62/80...

Oh they look pretty. They just don't work.

And thats the truth.....Sure wish I could tell my story of what happen with my twins.

I will say Brian can sell anything and I mean anything. I hate people who fall into the " Brian knows it all" when all he wants is your money. For BW customers....enjoy your drive pressure issues

And why can't you say anything? You still swinging or what?

No .....Its finally settled.Eventually it will come out what happen and what I went through...I just hope no one goes through what I went through with that guy. I hate seeing people caught in his tranz.

No .....Its finally settled.Eventually it will come out what happen and what I went through...I just hope no one goes through what I went through with that guy. I hate seeing people caught in his tranz.

Gotcha.....So you did u atleast get to use lube? lol

Nobody has video of one in action yet???

For crying out loud it's been months now.

They must have a wicked sales team if they can sell them with sales pitches only...

:

Hey Ivan, You can stop whining like a little schoolgirl now..... Go check out on The Diesel Garage. Here you go I'll even make it easy for you. Not the best vids but there you go. Now please stop *****ing about these turbos that you know nothing about. Everyone is getting tired of it :bang:bang

http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80344
Tyler

i feel your pain!!!!*bdh*a whole bunch of this:blahblah1: and not alot of this:st:, owel live and learn:bang

How is your guys twins different then Lube owners?? Because the videos that I have seen of him are bad a$$. I would love to have a 6.0 putting down that much power.

In those videos, looked like it takes a bit to get the big tire rolling. Maybe it's just me, but I'm surprised at the acceleration, looked a bit sluggish to me.

edit: just dawned on me, if he was using zoom as he accelerated it would mess with how it looks. But I don't know it they camera man got that technical.

don't mind my spelling in the last post... it's just my excitement to drive my truck tomorrow haha
been 7 weeks without the trans- ok, back on topic

How is your guys twins different then Lube owners?? Because the videos that I have seen of him are bad a$$. I would love to have a 6.0 putting down that much power.

Well blackwidow should of built the same twins as lubeowners for eveyone else. I believe they really tested his last year till they got it right. I wanted his set that he had last year but the snake oil salesmen wanted to build me another set..

FYI....Lubeowner built his own set this year after brian screw him....just what I heard...last year's set bw built.....When he had employees

Where did his employees go? Did he fire them? Did they quit? I wish I had employees.

They started their own, and are doing well. EDP is the name. Good guys.

In those videos, looked like it takes a bit to get the big tire rolling. Maybe it's just me, but I'm surprised at the acceleration, looked a bit sluggish to me.

edit: just dawned on me, if he was using zoom as he accelerated it would mess with how it looks. But I don't know it they camera man got that technical.

it did look slugish to me, i now mine doesnt take that long to get out of the hole. if i take off like he did, i will smoke my tires for a little bit to and im on 35's.

don't mind my spelling in the last post... it's just my excitement to drive my truck tomorrow haha
been 7 weeks without the trans- ok, back on topic

i just got mine back running after like 2 weeks of not driving it and i was excited to, i cant imagine 7

I ran 33's and a 400 over stall converter, and my truck lit the 62/80 quicker. 0-5lbs took a second but 5-47lbs was almost instant, it was kinda crazy because once it had 5lbs built the needle would immediately flash to 47 and hold. there were also many things wrong w/ my motor while the turbo was on so i wonder how different it would have been with a healthy motor and upipes.

But my pyro moved alot faster then the one in those video's also, thats also comparing 215's to 275's.

Hey Ivan, You can stop whining like a little schoolgirl now..... Go check out on The Diesel Garage. Here you go I'll even make it easy for you. Not the best vids but there you go. Now please stop *****ing about these turbos that you know nothing about. Everyone is getting tired of it :bang:bang

http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80344
Tyler

I am so sorry Tyler:bow:.....I guess it's just me asking, and wanting more information...wanting to see something different...wanting to know more about something that I don't know about....so sorry for asking...
I'm trying to find out more about them, but you think I'm slamming them.:hehe: I thought you knew that I was trying to get the best setup for my truck, and me asking for video's was just one way of getting some feedback.
What have you got to say to the guys that thought it was a little slow, and laggy??? Gonna slam them too?

Like I said before, you and Shawn sure talked alot about them, but never once posted any video of any of them....and still haven't...you waited for someone else to do it...and, just like when you guys saw my truck for the first time, with no tuning fixes, you jump right on the "I told you so" bandwagon.

What is it you guys do when someone posts stuff that seems to be to good to be true??? You ask for video? I asked for video, and now I'm a schoolgirl....whatever big-boy.

On Topic:
Thank you for posting the video's. I can't watch them anyways. (Company Internet) Gotta wait till I got home.

Here is some of the info that we have on my twins: We towed our dyno which is 14,000lbs and the truck with our stuff and us is around 10,000lbs to the DHRA Salt Lake Nationals and we had our scan tool hooked up the whole trip. The EGT's are very managable with SCT tunes, I haven't tried on Eric's Street Tune. We pulled many grades from Redding Ca to Salt Lake and we were having issues with oil temp's (280*) and defueling so we unplugged the sensor and kept going. The back pressure from our scan tool is almost 1 to 1 Boost to BP we do not run any waste gates. Since that trip we decided to check on our ATS fire ringed heads (we have our own cutter know and have had no failures with customer rides) to see why coolant pukes and oil gets so hot sure enough fire rings aren't cut properly and lots of cumbustion loss. Radiator was 20 percent clogged and Oil cooler about 50 Percent. Also we haven't had much luck with our fuel system. The Fass came with wrong fittings and wasn't working right and we fixed that and found that the stock regulator wasn't working so we had no pressure in the heads. I have a video of 1 pass I made at Ponci's which was a 13.55. Right now the cab is off and we are putting bigger injectors, new oil cooler with a remote AMS oil bypass system and secondary cooler and eliminating the stock filter, clean radiator, bigger wheel in the bottom charger, coolant filter system also cutting new correct fire rings and building a aeromotive regulated return system. Sorry about the book. I will write another when we see what happens with this stuff. I will try to post video sometime soon.

Back