So Cal Dyno Day Nov. 29th

Mopar Man

Ok guys I have a dyno day set up for November 29th @ this location http://www.bdracing.net/index2.aspIts Its $75 for 3 runs. Please post up if your going and also list your year and model truck so I can get a list to the guy hosting so he can make sure to have the corect hardware to read RPM & TQ Ill start the list please copy and paste with your information. Also they are willing to BBQ if some of you would like to bring a BBQ. The address is 7240 Eton Ave. Canoga Park, CA 91303 (818) 992-3278 (if your going to run please copy and past the list with your information) TIA

(1) MOPAR MAN 2000 Ram 2500

Last edited:
Anyone from hear going? I think theres around 15+ trucks or so going from other forums so far.

I think I have someone bringing a BBQ & I am willing to bring a little food to throw on the grill. Anyone else?:poke:

By my count we have 20-25+ trucks going & a BBQ so it should be a fun event.

I would love to go, but thats a little too far for me that weekend, sound like a great time though.

Ok to all who are going please add your year, make, trans type & model to your info. It will help out with getting the wireing diagrams for the dyno. TIA

(1) MOPAR MAN 2000 Ram 2500 5.9 CTD 5-speed

Mike from Diesel Power mag just called me and is going to be there taking pics ect...:woot:

ok, i might not be able to make it now. long beach state has some finals or something for womens volleyball. theres also something else the GF brought up but im going to try to make it. maybe not to run but at least to show up. ill know more by friday.

Garrett

Back